tisdag 3 mars 2009

A Crafty Challenge

Fru Cristina/ Anna la upp denna utmaning på sin blogg för ett tag sedan och självklart är man på.

A Crafty Challenge

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

- What I create will be just for you.

- It’ll be done this year.

- You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well. We all can make stuff.

write something in the comments and I’ll get started :)

De som ska får en sak av mig:

1 Stina

2 Anna

3 Mia

4 Dandy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar